The amazing things you can acheive with paint !

Join me for an inside view of a painters world, a world filled with people, places, color and design. My painting company is a perfect platform to show you all the amazing things you can achieve with paint. There will be photo's, stories and DIY tips. From time to time I will throw in some of my art work.
Array of color inc specializes in interior, exterior painting and faux finishes. Our services areas are Indian River Cnty, St. Lucie, Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free estimate - 772-528-6365

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween mural - scary fun!

Click to enlarge
 

   Halloween has always been one of my favorite days of the year. I decided to have a party, but it had to be one to remember, a party which came from my heart and soul. So, I gathered all my painting tools and artist brushes and lost myself in my ghoulish thoughts for a few days. The actual size of the mural was 8ft x 16ft.
   
   
My family thought I had lost my mind. They could not believe that I was painting this huge mural on our family room wall. Hey! I'm a painter and all I need is a little primer and paint, don't worry!

     As the hours passed my family shaking their heads as they walked by, I continued painting in somewhat of a trance, until it was complete. I stepped back to look at my work and said to myself, I have lost my mind just in time for the party.
      The party turned out to be a big hit. Everyone took pictures standing in front of this fun, haunting backdrop and laughed that I would do such a thing. I did a lot more to my home to keep in the theme but the mural was my favorite.
      




Have a vision for adding something ghoulish for your Halloween party? Don't be afraid, loose yourself. Get into the theme of things. All it takes is a little paint and imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment