The amazing things you can acheive with paint !

Join me for an inside view of a painters world, a world filled with people, places, color and design. My painting company is a perfect platform to show you all the amazing things you can achieve with paint. There will be photo's, stories and DIY tips. From time to time I will throw in some of my art work.
Array of color inc specializes in interior, exterior painting and faux finishes. Our services areas are Indian River Cnty, St. Lucie, Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free estimate - 772-528-6365

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Original Painting


     Here is an original painting I recently finished on 24 in. x 36 in. canvas. Acrylic paint was used and the inspiration came from this magnificent White Fir I photographed in Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe.

    We all have an idea of what a tree looks like but this tree had so much character.  I decided to zoom in to capture the twisted limbs and the nubby, flaky bark.

    The sunlight plays on the branches which were shaped from the ice and snow during the many winters.

    The grayish bark against the blue sky just jumps right out at you. Short yellow green pine needles hang in a pattern only mother nature could design.

     It all seems chaotic but there's a great deal of grace and
beauty in it's composition.

    You could spent a lot of time admiring all the beautiful landscape that Emerald Bay has to offer.

    I look forward to the next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment