The amazing things you can acheive with paint !

Join me for an inside view of a painters world, a world filled with people, places, color and design. My painting company is a perfect platform to show you all the amazing things you can achieve with paint. There will be photo's, stories and DIY tips. From time to time I will throw in some of my art work.
Array of color inc specializes in interior, exterior painting and faux finishes. Our services areas are Indian River Cnty, St. Lucie, Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free estimate - 772-528-6365

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Fall Night

Click to enlarge
I painted this picture in 1988. The inspiration to paint the picture came one night while I was in my car waiting for a friend.  I could not believe the brilliant colors of the leaves around the street light. The leaves were glowing in all the surrounding darkness. What a creepy but beautiful contrast. As the leaves fell from the trees, they were caught in the light only to disappear into the night. Without light there is no color. That scene remained in my mind until one night in the fall of 1988, I decided to put it on a canvas. It reminds me of the never ending cycle of the seasons and how the fall goes out in such glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment