The amazing things you can acheive with paint !

Join me for an inside view of a painters world, a world filled with people, places, color and design. My painting company is a perfect platform to show you all the amazing things you can achieve with paint. There will be photo's, stories and DIY tips. From time to time I will throw in some of my art work.
Array of color inc specializes in interior, exterior painting and faux finishes. Our services areas are Indian River Cnty, St. Lucie, Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free estimate - 772-528-6365

Monday, September 12, 2011


Life on a Ladder

Welcome to Life on a Ladder. This is an introduction of my twenty plus years working as a painter and business owner. You will find photos of my work, tips, and my clients will share some of their experiences.There will be amble supply of information on how to do the vast amount of painting projects to decorate your home or business.

I have spent over twenty years up and down ladders; most people are probably thinking “so what!”  Well, first the ladder is an essential tool for my occupation. My projects could not be completed without it. As a painter, I have come to recognize that the ladder also represents the never ending experiences of the socio - economic environments.

My ladder has given me a different perspective on life and my customer’s lives. At the top of the ladder I have seen majestic sail boats cruising across the calm sea and the tops of palm trees swaying with the wind; in addition, watching jet skiers fly in the air after hitting a wave, while I have both hands on the ladder holding firm standing about three stories high. Subsequently, there is the low end of the ladder, where we have worked in numerous foreclosed homes and short sales. Unfortunately, many of these homes were abandoned so quickly that personal items and kid’s toys were left behind, only to be thrown away to make way for a new family or investor. This has been very difficult for many of my fellow painters and me, we realize that this could be us. I can only hope that these people can find a remedy for their dilemma.This is just a glance at the diverse situations that we face every day.


As you can see my occupation is much deeper than just painting.
I have made lasting friendships throughout the years which has helped me threw some hard times. I hope I can inspire you to improve your life and your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment