The amazing things you can acheive with paint !

Join me for an inside view of a painters world, a world filled with people, places, color and design. My painting company is a perfect platform to show you all the amazing things you can achieve with paint. There will be photo's, stories and DIY tips. From time to time I will throw in some of my art work.
Array of color inc specializes in interior, exterior painting and faux finishes. Our services areas are Indian River Cnty, St. Lucie, Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Call for a free estimate - 772-528-6365

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Strange way of getting work


                                                      Strange way of getting work

I have seen many strange things happen in my painting profession over the years, but this story I have to share. It is one of the craziest to date.

My customers sat down to a great fish dinner at home and decided to go to the movies when they were finished eating. Meanwhile, the smell from this delicious meal was going much further than the kitchen. While they were out a raccoon entered their guest bedroom window by tearing away the screen and jumping on the furniture. Their dog was startled from the noise and ran into the room to see who or what was there. As soon as they met, all hell broke loose.

The raccoon ran across the house and into the den trying to get away from the dog, who at this point,     was foaming from the mouth. The raccoon tore the window treatments from the wall and tossed the furniture while trying to escape. Finally the raccoon jumped through the window screen and disappeared.

The dog was not harmed and I think he did a great job protecting his home. The homeowners could not believe that the break in was not from a burglar.  It did not take long to see that it was a raccoon with its claw marks left across the walls and pieces of fur on the floor. I guess I have to thank my customers, and the raccoon, for the job. Are raccoons part of the economic stimulus package?

If you have any strange stories how you received a project in your profession, please add it in the comment box. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment